The basic requirement of a water fountain for pets is to keep them hydrated. It needs to provide clean and hygienic water for your pets for a long period of time.
As we know, it’s a somewhat tedious chore to constantly change or refill your pet’s water. Fortunately, the Drinkwell Multi-Tier Water Fountain does a fantastic job. You will have more time to do other things on your to-do list! Check out more about cat or dog drinking fountains here
About This Product
Check Its Latest Price Here!
The Drinkwell Water Fountain is a double-decker, meaning there are two decks for your cats and dogs to drink water from. If you have many pets at your house, it is time to say goodbye to different bowls of water for different pets because now, more pets can drink water at the same time and from the same fountain.
With a dimension of 8.5” x 11.9” x 5.9”, the fountain has a sturdy rectangular base to support the two decks of water. The upper deck is a little smaller compared to the lower deck. Water from there falls to the lower deck like a waterfall.
To reduce water splash, the fountain is designed to let the water fall on a board at an angle of 45 degrees. This allows for smoother water landing to the lower deck.
Conveniently, you can place the fountain at any corner of the house. The height of the decks is optimum for pets of all sizes – both small and large.
Pets are more sensitive to smell than humans. So the fountain comes with a replaceable activated carbon filter to remove bad odors from the water. The fountain is made of BPA-free plastic, which doesn’t leach into the water to pose a health risk.
Installation of the Drinkwell Fountain is easy and anyone is capable of doing it. Just assemble the filter with the fountain as per the given instructions, pour the water into the decks, plug the fountain.
– Huge capacity of 100 ounces, so the water of the fountain is enough to last a few days before it has to be replenished
– The fountain comes with a replaceable carbon water filter, making it suitable for even sensitive pets
– Your pets have an option to drink water from either the upper deck, a wider low deck, or from the falling water
– The plastic material of the fountain is BPA-free, thus avoiding any potential health risks
– The fountain is operated by a submersible pump at low voltage – this allows for a quiet and safe fountain
How it Works
The simple and elegant design of the Drinkwell Fountain ensures easy installation and low maintenance. Most important of all – clean drinking water for your pets.
Once you pour water and plug the fountain, water from the lower deck is pumped to the upper deck with the help of a motor. The water from the upper deck then flows down again to the lower deck, keeping the water in a continuous flow.
In the process, the flowing water is aerated with oxygen. This slows the growth of bacteria, which would have otherwise flourished in stagnant water. The whole process of water flow happens through a carbon filter, providing fresh and clean water for your pets.
To use this water fountain for years to come, you must clean the fountain once every month. Depending on the quality of water at your house, consider replacing the carbon filter every two weeks. For those of you who have a little more time to spare, you should also disassemble and clean the motor.
- 100 ounces of water ensures that sufficient water is available to your pets for more than a day
- Continuously flowing water means no bacterial growth and less hassle of frequent water replacement
- The product material is free of BPA
- Double-decker design caters to pets of all sizes
- Effortlessly removable
- The crevice-free compartments of the fountain make cleaning incredibly easy
- The filter may clog up frequently and requires replacement if you have many pets drinking from the fountain
- If the water level gets low, then the sound of the water may be noticeable
- To clean the fountain properly, it requires quite a bit of disassembly
- Water capacity of the fountain may seem small if you have many pets
With the Drinkwell Multi-Tier Water Fountain in your home, it will benefit both you and your pets. You no longer have to continuously change their water and they will be able to drink more at any time during the day.