If you haven’t read my round up of the top dog harnesses to buy, be sure to catch up here. One of my favorite harnesses has to be this Freedom one. It has a no pull feature and is of course, well known for its durability and how strong and sturdy it is.
With a martingale loop feature on its back, this harness has the ability to discourage your dog from pulling and reduces the risk of escape and keeps your dog from getting neck strains. A martingale loop tightens the harness on your dog’s body the more that they pull on it and their leash.
The other leash attachment point is on the front, and this can help provide ultimate control. You can choose to attach a leash on either of these loops or on both of them with a double ended leash to ensure maximum control.
The harness is available in seven different sizes for all sizes and breeds of dogs, but if you still need to adjust the harness to fit your dog better, you can do so with the help of its four-point adjustment system.
To add to your dog’s comfort, this harness is also lined with Swiss velvet to keep your pet from getting chaffed, rubbed, and sore unlike with other harness designs on the market. It is also made from durable material that can withstand the strength of bigger and stronger dogs.
There is no shortage of choices to make your dog look fashionable even while wearing a harness, as this harness is available in fourteen different colors.
And because the manufacturers know how much dogs love chewing things, they also have a lifetime chewing warranty and will replace up to two chewed straps without any questions.
If you’re still unsure on how to use this product for leash training, then you can use the included training instructions to help you out.
To sum it up, the Ruffwear Web Master Dog Harness has the following features:
· Available in different sizes
· Available in different colors
· Soft velvet lining
· Can be used for exercising, and to reduce pulling habits
· Four points of adjustment
· Two points of leash attachment
· Martingale front loop
· Lifetime chewing warranty
Why It’s So Popular:
· Multi-purpose functions
· Available in different sizes (X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large)
· Can fit dogs with amputated legs
· Can be put on dogs with arthritis and other injuries
· Great for leash training
· Martingale loop to discourage pulling
· Variety of choices
· Safe and comfortable
· Can be worn most of the time
· Training instructions included
Keep In Mind:
· Material frays after a while
· Still chafes despite lining and gives dogs rashes
· Material tears or shreds easily with use or with dog chewing
· Difficult to find a just-right size for some dogs
· Some reviews that it does not work as advertised
Most Suited For?
This harness works for trainers to reduce or get rid of bad pulling habits in their dogs. It is easy to adjust and use, and is also recommended by adoption groups. With its variety of colors and sizes, you can find just the right one for your own dog, no matter what size, age, and breed it is.