When you’re cleaning your home, you need a vacuum that will suck up dust and dirt without you having to break your back. Hoover is one of the most popular vacuum companies out there, so you might be wondering how well their WindTunnel Bagless Upright matches up to the competition. Read more about the best upright and handheld vacuums for pet hair
About This Product
This Hoover vacuum is only 18 pounds, so when you buy it, you’ll see how light it is to move around. Don’t think that this compromises its cleaning power though, since it’s able to clean just as thoroughly as you’d expect. Adjust the height to any of the 5 positions in order to easily clean any type of flooring throughout your home. No matter what type of carpet you have, you won’t have a problem cleaning it up just like new.
Many vacuums end up taking too much space in your home and are difficult to store. However, that’s not the case with the WindTunnel, which includes a folding handle so you that you are able to put it anywhere. Rewind the 25” cord just by using the pedal too, so you won’t have to bend down painfully every time.
Rely on the WindTunnel technology that’s meant to get your home looking spick and span, even if you happen to have multiple pets. You won’t lose any suction thanks to how much power it has, as it traps and channels dirt right into the dirt cup. Especially if you deal with allergies or want superior air quality, this is perfect since it won’t spray debris all over the place. In other words, there will be much less scatter when you turn this vacuum on.
On top of that, it’s even easier to throw away all the debris after you’re finished. All you have to do is detach the canister to throw away everything that’s inside – no more dealing with unsightly bags or annoying filters. Even if something gets clogged up too, your vacuum will let you know with an indicator. With this feature, you won’t have to wonder about the hose getting clogged or the filter being too dirty.
Beyond the usual features, this Hoover includes a few extras that make it especially unique. When you purchase it, you’ll receive the Air Power Pet Hand Tool, which will help you dispose of hair from any type of flooring. The Pet Upholstery Tool will then help you get hair off of furniture, while the 12-inch Extension Wand and Crevice Tool reaches all the tight places.
Add on the Rubberized Pet Turbo Tool or the Rubberized Wiper Blade Pet Tool too, in order to pull pet hair away from not only your furniture, but drapes, mattresses, clothing, car and stairs, as well. Just remember to turn the vacuum off before attaching one of them and push firmly into place.
A quick look at all the features the WindTunnel offers, here’s exactly what can be expected:
• Easy storage with a foldable handle
• Retractable cord
• WindTunnel technology for less debris and clean air
• Bagless and easy to clean cannister
• Indicator for clogged areas
• Long extension wand and crevice tool for tough spaces
• Pet upholstery tools for any places where pet hair may be a problem
• Easy to remove the hose or filters to clean
• Only needs cleaning about once a month
• Includes a carbon and HEPA filter for air quality
• Superior suction power in both the vacuum and attachments
• Light and not difficult to move around, even for younger or older people
• Rubber attachments work very well on all types of furniture
• Quieter than some comparable options
• Stays in good shape for years before it needs replacement
• There is a belt that may need replacing
• The canister is actually pretty small inside
• You do need to keep up with maintenance to ensure proper suction
• Many of the plastic parts may break, or may not be as sturdy
• With only one extension pipe, it’s a little short in tight spaces
There’s a lot to consider when you’re searching for the ideal vacuum, especially if you have pets that somehow get hair on everything. However, with the Hoover WindTunnel Bagless, your decision may just be much easier. If you’re looking for something that doesn’t have a bag and is easy to maneuver and maintain, this might be the right vacuum for you.