Drinking enough water and staying hydrated is as essential to your pet’s health as it is to yours. So, it’s really important for you to ensure that your pet always has a steady supply of water on hand. The Pioneer Pet Raindrop Fountain not only ensures that your pet has access to water, but it features an innovative design that makes drinking water more convenient and enjoyable for your furry friend. Read More Here: https://petsho.com/10-best-water-fountains-for-cats-and-dogs-reviews/
About This Product
The Pioneer Pet Raindrop Fountain features an elegant design and two separate drinking areas to accommodate two cats at the same time comfortably. It has a splash-proof design that allows for water to effortlessly slide to the drinking area.
Most cats find the sliding motion quite entertaining and may even lick the water as it comes down, thus, increasing their consumption. Although the pump inside the fountain is constantly working to cleanse the water and keep out debris and fur through a charcoal filter, it’s very quiet. The only sound you’ll hear coming from it is the slow trickling of water that sounds more like a relaxing stream than anything else. Lastly, the Pioneer Raindrop Pet Fountain is completely dishwasher proof and is very easy to clean.
- The fountain has a functional water capacity of 1.77 liters – plenty enough to keep your pets hydrated throughout the day
- It’s made from high-quality stainless steel
- There’s a charcoal filter which constantly cleanses and purifies the water to keep out dust and pet hair
- It’s dishwasher safe and easy to clean
- Powered with a long 1.8-meter cord which makes storage easier and flexible
- The consistent flow of water keeps the water oxygenated and clean
- The trickling of water entices pets to drink even more
How it Works
First, you put the different parts together using the instruction manual. The next step is to fill the base of the fountain with water while leaving at least half an inch of space from the water to the top of the fountain – then plug it in with the cord.
The water will most probably start flowing within two minutes or so. But if it doesn’t, check the pump to ensure that it is set to the second flow rate. This should be easy for you to see once you’ve switched on the fountain.
In a nutshell, the Pioneer Raindrop Pet Fountain slides water from the top to the base, which is where your cat drinks from and the water is kept clean by a charcoal filter.
The upkeep of this fountain is really easy and simple. All you need to do is unplug the unit from the wall and take it apart by removing the top portion and the plastic casing underneath. From there, delicately remove the pump and gently brush it clean to remove any lingering dirt.
It’s also a good idea to soak some of the components of the fountain in some vinegar for a few hours every now and then. After which, you are able to rinse them in clean water and air dry them clean.
- The Pioneer Raindrop Pet Fountain is easy to clean and dishwasher-friendly
- Putting it together is a breeze, thanks to the clear instructions on the included manual
- Provides clean and oxygenated water
- Features a sleek and elegant design
- It ensures that the water doesn’t splash due to the constantly running water
- It cleanses water consistently through a charcoal filter and replaceable water pump
- Made from stainless steel and works perfectly for pets that are allergic to plastic
- The usually tranquil noise starts getting louder and more annoying and is accompanied by an equally loud vibration as the water level decreases
- Requires daily water refills to keep an adequate supply
- Water stains are hard to remove when left for too long, so it needs regular cleaning to prevent that
- The instruction manual could use with some tuning up with simplified instructions
A pet-sized water fountain provides the perfect solution to keeping your pets hydrated and healthy, as water is a vital part of their overall health. It allows you to provide water to your pet in a creative and convenient manner and has enough carrying capacity to ensure that your pet has a steady supply of water throughout the day.
Plus, this particular fountain is easy to maintain and is guaranteed to provide clean, oxygenated water through its charcoal filter. Sure, it gets loud when the water supply is low, but that’s just to alert you when you need to refill the water, which is usually on a daily basis.
Moreover, you’ll want to clean it fairly regularly to prevent water stains from forming, which often makes the cleaning a mission. All in all, the Pioneer Raindrop Pet Fountain is a solid water fountain for pets that gets the job done while looking stylish.