In our family, we always joke that Lilo is the real ice queen. You would think she’s one from her cool attitude and the way she conducts herself so royally. When it comes to her preferred activity and spot for the day, it definitely has to be one fit for a queen.
We debated over buying Lilo a cat tree for a long time (primarily, I admit I was over scratched out furniture!). We hear things like these things aren’t all that stable, or your cat won’t really end up using it. We did take the plunge and purchased the Go Pet Club Cat Tree. In a nutshell, it’s been a life saver and we’re really quite happy with our purchase so I thought I would share my review here.
Table of Contents
A Quick Intro to Go Pet Club
This company has been in the market, providing high quality and popular cat and dog furniture since 2003. I have always been a fan, ever since I bought my first exercise play pen from them years ago. I also have to say that they have excellent customer service. I also love that they have a wide variety of different designs and models for every product that they carry – this allows you to pick the one that best suits your specific requirements. When I was on the hunt for a cat tree, it wasn’t surprising that I first thought to look at this brand. And I was right from reading multiple other reviews that I was looking in the right place.
Go Pet Club Cat Tree Review
|A Quick Summary|
|Read what other customers think and Check Latest Price||Check It Out Here!|
|Dimensions||50" W x 26" L x 72" H|
|Features||3 perches, 2 condos, 2 ramps, 2 hanging toys, 10 posts|
|Materials||Faux fur covering, natural sisal rope on posts and wood is used|
|Why I Love It||Perches and condos are well sized (not too small) and whole structure is very sturdy. Variety of features for cats to enjoy.|
Evidently one of the best sellers on Amazon (I’m talking thousands of happy customers), this Go Pet Club Cat Tree (F2040 is the one I bought) measures 50″ W by 26″ L by 72″ H. The base board itself is 28″W x 24″L. I was initially worried it might take up too much space but thankfully, it looks pretty sleek and doesn’t look all that big when tucked in the corner of our living room.
There are 2 condos and they each measure 20″W x 15″L x 11.5″H and 15″W x 12″L x 10″H. I love that the condos are a bit bigger and allow ample space. My cat isn’t overweight but even so, she doesn’t like cramped spaces. I thought she wouldn’t enjoy the condos as much as she actually does. If you have more than one cat, the bigger condo will serve well too when they want to hang out together.
The underlying material resembles plywood which is sturdy and good because I can always easily staple more toys one. Assembly was fairly easy – clear step by step instructions and tools came along with the package. I assembled it in less than 30 minutes and I’m not the best at these things.
The plush covering (faux fur) feels very luxurious and soft to touch. I’m sure it feels even better for the cats. The 3 perches measure 13.5″W x 13.5″L x 2.5″H – again, a good size because it’s not too small. My cat has enjoyed scratching on the natural sisal rope on the posts. Admittedly, Lilo doesn’t use the ramp much but when my friend’s cat comes over, her cat loves just resting on it.
What I Love:
These are the best features that make this product a best-seller in the market:
- Great color– the beige color is a little bit closer ivory really but certainly looks perfect in any kind of room in the house. My house has wood laminated flooring and off-white walls so the neutral color works perfectly. It doesn’t stand out in an awkward manner either. If you prefer though, there’s a dark blue color available.
- Easy to assemble – took me less than 30 minutes to assemble. There are 10 posts but it is still relatively easy to handle and assemble, thanks to the clear step by step instructions. There are also lots of youtube videos if you need.
- Great function– it is best for 6 pounds and below cats and the levels of this cat house will certainly entertain him because as we all know cats are fond of playing with anything near him and for sure they will definitely enjoy staying in this product, particularly the mouse-like critter that is suspended right from the top platform.
- High quality – the whole structure is sturdy which allayed my worries and its faux fur carpet is soft and silky.
- Everything I wanted – my requirements were that it must have a ramp, perch and condo. This one has all 3!
One thing goes without saying and that is you have to make absolute sure that you tighten everything in properly. Some people don’t tighten it properly and then find that the structure is too wobbly, or a post might even break. I’ve never had a problem with that and even after 2 years, it’s still standing. For me, it has been a worthy investment.
Overall, this Go Pet Club cat tree is a great product. It is an interesting structure with condos, perches, a ramp and I love that the sizes of these are not too small. It’s suitable for multiple cats; it has held up sturdy and is pretty durable! My cat loves it and I don’t have problems with scratched out furniture anymore as this luxurious cat tree is where Lilo spends most of her time anyway. It’s a best seller, which is sound proof that many customers love it.